We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Magic Kick takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of this website
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
This website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication, after a session expires, does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers via these communications channels:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 310 819 4260
- Postal address: 2934 1/2 Beverly Glen Circle, Suite 31, Los Angeles, CA 90077, CA, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days or less.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of this website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for this website:
- Comments from users: uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We typically convert documents to new formats upon request within 5 business days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was updated on 31 October 2022.